West Zone of Shizuoka Prefecture Educational Support Information for Foreign Children Publisher Hamamatsu NPO Network Center

Information of career

Nowadays, there are many foreign children who study at Japanese public school and prefer to stay and live in Japan. Here are some information of the path they can choose after graduating from the high school. University education and technical school of Shizuoka, about jobs, etc.

(日本語) このページの上へ

(日本語) 前のページへ