West Zone of Shizuoka Prefecture Educational Support Information for Foreign Children Publisher Hamamatsu NPO Network Center

Study support

It is said that it takes 1-2 years for you learn social language of a foreign language. On the other hand, it is said that it takes 5-7 years for you learn academic language.
Therefore, some children which seem they speak Japanese fluently, sometimes they have problem to understand the subject’s studies at school.
Here we provide information about some groups which support children studies.

(日本語) このページの上へ

(日本語) 前のページへ